Welcome home - where location is everything & low taxes a bonus! RARE opportunity to live with breathtaking views of Cooper River on a quiet, tree lined dead end street, just steps away from Cooper River Park. Just a short walk into downtown Collingswood. Your new meticulously maintained 3 bedroom, 2 bath home also has a detached 2 car garage with overhead storage, parking for 5+ additional cars, full dry basement with good head height and freezer, complete with workbenches and direct access to outside. Large deck, NEW A/C (2022), 150 amp electric, replacement windows, newer siding, updated plumbing, roof and heater (2008), newer drywall throughout, updated kitchen and baths, hot water heater (2017), water filtration system (2017) and sprinkler system. (2015). Private location with excellent curb appeal, this home offers lots of great usable living space while maintaining the charm and character. Gas fireplace with mantle in the living room, original tall baseboards, casings and solid doors with hardwood flooring throughout. The home has a nice entertaining flow and a calm, relaxed vibe. The main level features enclosed front porch, spacious living room, dining room, full bath, updated kitchen with stainless appliances, 5 burner gas range, built-in microwave and access to basement, side yard and deck. Upper level houses all of the bedrooms with good size closets, ceiling fans and hardwood floors. The Walk up attic is accessed through one of the two closets in the main bedroom which is large enough for a king size bed. Outside is perfect for entertaining and should you want, the garage could be turned into a great outside kitchen! Easy commuter location. PATCO Speed line is just a short walk away taking you into Philly. Driving? Major bridges and highways within minutes. Stroll to the Avenue where you will enjoy delicious restaurants, boutiques, farmers market and street festivals. Knights Park and Robert's pool within walking, lakes and Cooper River are at your fingertips where you can sail, kayak (the kayak landing and walking trails are just down the steps and across the street). This picturesque home with an abundance of natural sunlight and an easy, relaxed feel is one that you will want to call yours.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2 Story
Softener Own, Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater,
1,367 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Collingswood Borough Public Schools
WILLIAM P. TATEM E.S.
COLLINGSWOOD SENIOR H.S.
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Florida Room, Attic
- Dining Area
- Hookups in Basement
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer, Disposal, Dryer, Self-Cleaning Oven, Six Burner Range, Appliance Center, Water Treatment System, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Entrance Outside, Poured, Unfinished Basement, Workshop
- Screened, Storm Window
- 1. Brick, Gas Burning, Mantle.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Wainscoting, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Built-Ins, Sprinkler System
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Deck, Patio, Enclosed, Porch
- Undergound Lawn Sprinkler
- Composition Shingle, Pitched
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- 74 x 125
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard. Front Yard, Landscaping, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price